Seven Seas Mariner Refurbishment
Regent Seven Seas has just completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment and upgrade to the all-suite, all-balcony ship Seven Seas Mariner®. This refurbishment adds a fresh, elegant and luxurious new look, while retaining the warmth and charm of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. The ship’s suites and lounges are resplendent with elegant new furnishings, rich upholstery, custom-milled carpeting and hand-selected accents.
• The ship’s Grand, Master, Mariner, Seven Seas, Horizons and Penthouse Suites received all-new furniture, upholstery, lighting and wall coverings. Each features sophisticated, timeless décor with new sofas and chairs, new dining tables, new lamps and accent lighting.
• The ship’s two-deck high, state-of-the-art show theatre was renovated with a new LED wall to enhance the on-stage productions, and new carpeting, upholstery, wall coverings, cocktail tables, wall sconces, banquettes and chairs to provide additional comfort for our guests.
• The Stars Lounge features a dramatic new décor and ambiance and the Horizon Lounge received a distinctive new stone-fronted bar, chic new furnishings, tony carpeting, lustrous wall coverings, and new lighting. The Mariner Lounge was reconfigured with a spacious “open” floor plan and features a new bar, new stone flooring, lamps and tables.
• The Observation Lounge sports a stunning new décor and a dramatic new back-lit bar serves as the room’s centerpiece which offers sweeping 270 degree views.
• The Canyon Ranch Spa received new steam rooms, new stone flooring in the reception area, refurbished changing rooms and the Fitness Center was equipped with brand new state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
• The exterior decks and al fresco lounges received a makeover as well. New teak was installed on the balconies of all 350 suites and the teak decking in common areas was resurfaced and refinished to brand-new condition. The Pool Deck, as well as the ship’s outdoor relaxation areas, were furnished with brand new resort-style sofas, chairs, and loungers. The Pool Grill and La Veranda also received eye-catching upgrades with new mosaic tiling, new wall coverings, draperies, lighting and awnings.
Seven Seas Mariner is currently in the midst of a 10-night sailing from Monte Carlo to Venice. The newly renovated Seven Seas Mariner will call the Mediterranean home for the remainder of the season.
Seven Seas Voyager® recently underwent a similar refurbishment and Seven Seas Navigator® was similarly upgraded in 2012.
Want to learn more? Join us for a Virtual Travel Talk featuring Regent Seven Seas April 29th. Click here to register